RADtec Design Series 47" 1500W 110V Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Electric Heater
Experience The Warmth and Comfort With Zero Compromises.
Typical heaters tend to have bright orange glows on them while operating. Wouldn't it be more comfortable and relaxing if your eyes wouldn't be strained while enjoying the heat. RADtec Design Series provides infrared heat with its zero-light electric heat panels. Install it on your outdoors or indoors and mount it on the wall or ceiling.
With 1500W of power, this unit can heat a 50 sq. ft. indoor space or a 30 sq. ft. outdoor patio. Its far-infrared heat provides efficient heating as it warms people and objects and not the air in between. Sit back and relax while you navigate through its three power levels and set the timer from 1 - 24 hours with the included handheld remote.
Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, rest assured that this unit can withstand elements. With a water resistance rating of IPX5 and a carbon fiber heating element, you can enjoy its function for several years with zero maintenance.
The RADtec Design Series does not only provide comfort but also enhances the ambiance in your home with its stylish design and anodized aluminum casing. What's more, the included mounting brackets allow you to install this heater on the ceiling or on the wall with 90 degrees of adjustment.
Equip your home with the RADtec Design Series Electric Heater and enjoy a clean, comfortable, and effective warmth. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
This heater is also available in another wattage: 3300W
Note: In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of X Model heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
What's Included: Infrared Electric Heater, Mounting Brackets, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
- Zero Light Panel Infrared Electric Heater - Enjoy a warm environment without the harsh orange glow
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element - Rated for 30,000 hours of usage
- Anodized Aluminum Casing provides a stylish appearance as well as resistance to corrosion
- IPX5 Water Resistance Rating - Use your heater outdoors with no worries as it can withstand sustained water pressure.
- Mounting brackets are included - Mount your heater on the wall or ceiling
- Adjustable mounting brackets up to 90 degrees - Direct the heat of the unit for more efficient heating
- Remote Control Included - Select from three levels of heat and set the timer from 1 - 24 hrs.
- Heat Coverage:
- Indoors: 50 sq. ft.
- Enclosed Outdoors: 40 sq. ft.
- Exposed Outdoors: 30 sq. ft.
- Plug Type: Standard (USA)
- Electrical: 1500 W, 110 V, 13.6 A
- Dimensions: 2" H x 47" L x 8" D
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- ETL Approved
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- 3-Year Residential Warranty
- 2-Year Commercial Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The recommended installation height of the X Series is 6 ft (72") from the floor. Under no circumstances is the heater to be installed at less than 71” from the floor. In all cases, it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. The heated zones detailed are based on the recommended mounting heights.
In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of X Series heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years’ parts and labor (residential use) and 2 years’ part and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.