A Functional TV Stand That Enhances the Ambiance in your Home and Gives Off a Rustic Vibe
An attractive living area goes beyond aesthetics. Having an inviting ambiance and organized space is vital in making a room great to stay in. The Lambert Electric Fireplace Entertainment Package can do both! Not only does it brings a rustic charm to your favorite living space, but also a tidier one. This decorative piece is also a functional TV stand for TVs up to 72". Small details like soft closing wooden doors with decorative metal plates add elegance.
Books and other possessions can be stored inside the shelves. Electronic components may be connected through the built-in wire management system, keeping them well hidden. The convenient split compartment system allows more organization without any mess!
Lambert is sure to stand out with the Cinema™ 27 electric fireplace built-in right in the center. Visually pleasing with its realistic molded log set and LED lights, this firebox further enhances the comfy cozy feel by adding warmth and ambiance. You can enjoy its ambient lighting all year as its night light settings can be used with or without heat.
Seeing your things all neatly tucked away in a beautiful living space surely feels satisfying. Get the best deal on the Napoleon Lambert Package here with free shipping!
What's Included: Rustic Media Cabinet, Napoleon Cinema 27" Electric Fireplace, Decorative Logs, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
- Rustic Media Cabinet with Cinema 27 Electric Fireplace
- Comes fully assembled - no tools required
- Exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™ settings (white, blue, orange, and circulating) lets you set the mood
- Electronic Media Compartment with Wire Management System keeps all your entertainment needs in one place and hides the clutter of wires
- Metallic Plates add a decorative accent to your room
- Soft closing doors avoids dust to accumulate on your possessions
- Opened and Enclosed Shelves for storing items or putting other decors on display
- Has a Rustic Wood Finish for a polished look
- Realistic molded log set
- Adjustable Flame and Ember Light Control to enhance its visibility
- Ember bed slowly dies out when turned off to imitate a real dying flame
- Has 4 heat settings to better control the temperature
- Timer lets you shut off the fireplace automatically within 6 hours
- Includes remote to conveniently control the features
- Can be Plugged In or Hardwired 120V
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- Suitable for TV's up to 72"
- Up to 5,000 BTU's
- 1,500 Watts
- 15 AMP Dedicated Grounded Circuit
- Cabinet Size: 31 11/6" H X 65 3/8" W X 17 3/4" D
- Fireplace Dimensions: 18 5/8" H x 27" W x 9 1/2" D
- 2-Year warranty on parts
What's in the Box:
- Rustic Media Cabinet - 1 pc.
- Napoleon Cinema 27" Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Decorative Logs - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This appliance must be electrically wired and grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with National Electric Code ANSI/ NFPA 70-latest edition in the United States or the Canadian Electric Code, CSA C22.1 in Canada
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!