An Attractive Fire Feature with Gorgeous Flames on Sparkling Ember Glass
You can create an inviting atmosphere in a snap with a fireplace. Except, not everyone can have a traditional fireplace in their home. But if you have an opening on your wall, then achieving a cozy ambiance is possible with the intimate glow from the Napoleon Cinema™ 27 Glass Electric Fireplace. This fireplace doesn’t need venting but can still provide supplemental heat of 5,000 BTUs.
NIGHT LIGHT™ features dazzling white, blue, or orange flames on Topaz Ember Glass for an alluring fireplace experience. For added realism, the flame and embers fade like a real dying fire. Easy to install, simply place this firebox into an existing opening and fill the gaps with optional trim kits. Adjustable flame brightness and heat intensity let you control the mood and maximize comfort.
Save yourself from the hassle of installing and cleaning the soot of wood-burning fireplaces. Enjoy the Napoleon Cinema™ 27 Glass Electric Fireplace- a safer and cleaner alternative. Buy it here and grab our free shipping offer!
What's Included: Cinema Glass 27" Electric Firebox, Fire Glass, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
- Built-in Electric Firebox
- Can be Plugged In or Hardwired to a 120V circuit
- Features NIGHT LIGHT™ 4 color settings- white, blue, orange, and circulating colors to set the mood
- Adjustable Flame and Ember Light Control to enhance its look and visibility
- The flames, fire glass, and ember bed slowly die out when turned off for an authentic fireplace experience
- Built with 4 heat settings to control the temperature better for your comfort
- Set the Timer to use for up to six hours
- Eco-Friendly providing an economical heating solution through zone heating
- Safe to touch - never hot enough to burn
- Whisper Quiet™ operating at a whisper to ensure enjoyment
- Includes a remote to conveniently control its features
- Optional 3 or 4 piece trim kit available
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- Up to 5,000 BTU's
- 1,500 Watts
- Must be electrically wired and grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with National Electric Code ANSI/ NFPA 70-latest edition in the United States or the Canadian Electric Code, CSA C22.1 in Canada
- 15 AMP Dedicated Grounded Circuit
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- 15 AMP Grounded Circuit
- Dimensions: 27" W x 18 5/8" H x 9 1/2" D
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Cinema Glass 27" Electric Firebox - 1 pc.
- Fire Glass - 1 bag
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!