Effortlessly Add Ambiance to Your Home with This Customizable Electric Fireplace
You want to add some extra heat to your home, but don't want the hassle or expense of installing a traditional fireplace.
Traditional fireplaces are a pain to install- you have to find a contractor, wait for them to come to measure your space, and then order and install the right components. Then you have to worry about cleaning out the ashes and making sure everything is safe.
The Napoleon Amano Wall Mounted/Free Standing Electric Fireplace is the perfect solution. This electric fireplace plugs into any standard outlet and can be hung on the wall like a piece of art.
Choose your desired temperature, High or Low Heat setting or from 64-82 °F, so you can choose how much warmth you need. It comes with a remote control so you can adjust the settings without having to get up. Plus, it comes with logs, pebbles, and crystals so you can customize the look of your electric fireplace.
There are more important things in life than worrying about installing a fireplace. Save your energy for those and spend more time relaxing in a cozier living area. Order it with the best deal here topped off with free shipping!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Decorative Media, Remote, Stand, Hardware, and User's Manual
Napoleon Amano Wall Mounted/Free Standing Electric Fireplace Video:
- Electric Fireplace that can easily hang on the wall like a piece of art or it can be Free Standing with the included stand for hassle-free installation
- 10 Flame Color Settings to enhance the ambiance
- 4 Levels of Flame Brightness, adjust to a comfortable level
- Available in two sizes, 50" and 60" Wide
- Full feature remote control included (controls flame speed, color, brightness, blower, heat output, and timer)
- Sleep timer from 0.5-8 hours
- Customize the look of your electric fireplace with the included log, pebbles, and crystals media for the ember bed.
- Main Power Switch at the Left Side to easily turn it ON/OFF
- Adjust Flame Color, Brightness, Blower, Timer, and Temperature using the Touch Control Panel or Included Remote
- Temperature can be adjusted from 64-82 °F
- For your additional safety, this heater is equipped with an overheat protection device.
- 5,100 BTUs
- 50" Wide With Stand: 24" H x 50 3/8" W x 5 3/8" D
- 50" Wide Without Stand: 21 5/8" H x 50 3/8" W x 5 3/8" D
- 60" Wide With Stand: 24" H x 60" W x 5 3/8" D
- 60" Wide Without Stand: 21 11/16" H x 60" W x 5 3/8" D
- Viewing Area:
- 50" Wide: 9 1/2" H x 37" W
- 60" Wide: 9 1/2" H x 46 5/8" W
- 50" Wide: 43 lbs.
- 60" Wide: 56 lbs
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Decorative Media - 1 set
- Remote - 1 pc.
- Stand - 1 pc.
- Hardware - 1 set
- User Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!