The Lyric Is The Perfect Balance Of Sophistication And Simplicity
It's tough to keep your home warm and comfortable during the winter, especially when the power goes out.
Not only can a gas fireplace be a beautiful addition to your home, but it can also provide you with heat during those cold winter months.
The Monessen Lyric 18-Inch Vent Free Gas Burner is a beautiful and functional addition to your home. The magnificent flames appear to float up, at different heights, out of the glistening bed of fire glass, providing a warm and inviting atmosphere.
The Burner is available in both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Plus, Whether you're looking to add a bit of glamour to your décor or simply want a reliable and easy-to-use gas burner, the Monessen Lyric Gas Burner is a perfect choice.
Order now and take advantage of free shipping!
Please refer to the Users Manual for detailed Lighting Instructions.
What's Included: Gas Burner, Onix Fire Glass, and Users Manual
Monessen Lyric Gas Burner Video:
- Monessen Lyric Series 18-Inch Vent Free Gas Burner features a millivolt ignition system for ease of operation
- Monessen Gas Burners are easy to install and provide all the beauty and warmth of a traditional wood-burning fireplace
- Millivolt ignitions are also remote-ready and can accommodate anything from a simple on/off wall switch to a programable thermostatic remote.
- This burner only requires batteries for the spark generator, so it's incredibly easy to set up
- The millivolt control system ensures that the Gas Burner will work even when power is lost during winter storms.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- UL Listed
- Firebox Dimensions: 12" H x 25" W x 11" D
- BTU: 27,000~28,000
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1450 sq. ft.
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Gas Burner: - 1 pc.
- Onix Fireglass: - 2 bags
- Users Manual: - 1 pc.
This installation must conform with local codes. In the absence of local codes you must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1- latest edition in the U.S.A. and the CAN/ CGA B149 Installation codes in Canada.
This heater shall not be installed in a confined space or unusually tight construction unless provisions are provided for adequate combustion and ventilation air.
DO NOT INSTALL THIS MODEL IN A BEDROOM OR BATHROOM.
WARNING: This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Warranty coverage begins at the date of installation. In the case of new home constructions, Warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the Product(s) by an independent, authorized HHT dealer or distributor, whichever occurs earlier. However, the Warranty coverage shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of Product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.
The term “Lifetime” is defined as 20 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for gas appliances. This time period reflects the minimum expected useful lives of the designated Component Parts under normal operating conditions.
Gas Log Sets
The following components are warranted for 5 years to the original owner, subject of proof of purchase: Vent Free Ceramic Fiber Logs and Aluminized Burners.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!