Add a Fireplace To Your Home With Our Lo-Rider Vent-Free Fireboxes
Want a fireplace but don't want the hassle or expense of installing one?
The Monessen Lo-Rider Clean Face Vent-Free Gas Firebox is perfect for you. Offering an unbeatable combination of style and quality, this vent-free firebox offers all the benefits of a traditional fireplace without added cost or installation. And with three sizes to choose from, it’s also incredibly versatile so it can fit in any space.
Plus, this gas firebox features heavy-duty construction that provides years of trouble-free use. Invite luxury into your home today with this premium firebox – no chimney required!
Buy the Monessen Lo-Rider Vent Free Gas Firebox today and take advantage of our free shipping offer!
What's Included: Firebox Assembly, Reversible liner, and User's Manual
- Installs almost flush with the floor of the fireplace for a traditional look
- Clean, louver-less design, No unsightly louvers to block airflow
- Enjoy a sleek, modern design that doesn't obstruct airflow
- The deep box provides more room for the logs of your choice
- Angled firebox and uniquely engineered air channels efficiently move more heat into the room and help to reduce energy costs
- Features a mesh screen with hide-away screen pockets, making it the perfect solution for your venting needs,
- You can choose the interior panel that fits your decor and highlights your log set
- Available in 32", 36", and 42" wide firebox size
- Dimensions: 34" H x 38" W x 23" D
- Framing Dimensions: 34 1/4" H x 38 1/2" W x 22 3/4" D
- Viewing Area: 30 " H x 32" W
- Weight: 160 lb
- UL Listed
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Fireplace Assembly - 1 set
- Reversible Liner - 1 set
- User's Manual- 1 pc
This installation must conform with local codes. In the absence of local codes you must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1- latest edition in the U.S.A. and the CAN/ CGA B149 Installation codes in Canada.
This heater shall not be installed in a confined space or unusually tight construction unless provisions are provided for adequate combustion and ventilation air.
DO NOT INSTALL THIS MODEL IN A BEDROOM OR BATHROOM.
WARNING: This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Warranty coverage begins at the date of installation. In the case of new home constructions, Warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the Product(s) by an independent, authorized HHT dealer or distributor, whichever occurs earlier. However, the Warranty coverage shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of Product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.
The term “Lifetime” is defined as 20 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for gas appliances. This time period reflects the minimum expected useful lives of the designated Component Parts under normal operating conditions.
Gas Log Sets
The following components are warranted for 5 years to the original owner, subject of proof of purchase: Vent Free Ceramic Fiber Logs and Aluminized Burners.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!