Elevate Your Fireside Experience with Monessen Attribute 32-Inch Vent-Free Gas Firebox
Are you looking for an elegant and efficient way to add a warm and inviting touch of fireside luxury to your home?
The cost of traditional fireplaces can be prohibitively expensive, leaving many homeowners unable to enjoy the centuries-old ambiance of a roaring fire.
Introducing the Monessen Attribute 32-Inch Vent-Free Gas Firebox. Enjoy the warmth and beauty of a real wood fire without any of the fuss or cost. Add sophistication and comfort to any room in your house with this impressive vent-free gas firebox that radiates heat up to 32" wide.
What's Included: Firebox, Reversible Refractory Liner, and User's Manual
- Streamlines installation with pre-drilled gas access holes for quick and effortless setup
- With two reversible refractory liner colors to choose from - Brown and Gray
- Dual-color feature and reversible liner pattern in brick or herringbone
- The firebox's deep box and wide opening provide ample room for your choice of log set.
- The clean, louver less design keeps things looking sharp, while hidden screens reveal unobstructed views.
- Choose from multiple interior panel options to fit your décor and highlight your vent-free log set.
- Add-ons let you create a truly unique look that's all your own.
- An angled firebox and engineered air channels maximize heat output, ensuring a cozy winter.
- Dimensions: 34" H x 38" W x 20" D
- Framing Dimensions: 34 1/4" H x 38 1/2" W x 19 3/4" D
- Viewing Area: 27" H x 32" W
- UL Listed
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Firebox - 1 pc.
- Reversible Refractory Liner - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This installation must conform to local codes. In the absence of local codes, you must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1- the latest edition in the U.S.A., and the CAN/ CGA B149 Installation codes in Canada.
This heater shall not be installed in a confined space or unusually tight construction unless provisions are provided for adequate combustion and ventilation air.
DO NOT INSTALL THIS MODEL IN A BEDROOM OR BATHROOM.
WARNING: This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Warranty coverage begins at the date of installation. In the case of new home constructions, Warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the Product(s) by an independent, authorized HHT dealer or distributor, whichever occurs earlier. However, the Warranty coverage shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of Product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.
The term “Lifetime” is defined as 20 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for gas appliances. This time period reflects the minimum expected useful lives of the designated Component Parts under normal operating conditions.
Gas Log Sets
The following components are warranted for 5 years to the original owner, subject of proof of purchase: Vent Free Ceramic Fiber Logs and Aluminized Burners.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!