Monessen Artisan 60-Inch Vent-Free Gas Fireplace
Wrap Yourself in the Warmth of This Vent-Free Gas Fireplace
We all need a break from the pressures of everyday life. What better way to unwind than relaxing in the warmth of a fireplace?
But traditional fireplaces don't come cheap. Installing the vents and elaborate facade is a labor-intensive task that will cost you a lot.
You don't have to go through hoops for the ultimate fireside experience. The Monessen Artisan 60" Ventless Gas Fireplace can heat impressively without the need for any chimney or flue.
Better than traditional, you can create the perfect atmosphere with multi-colored hearth lighting that can transition through 7 colors. It comes with Diamond Fire Glass that shines as real flames rise through it. With black reflective glass on its sides, it creates the illusion of more flames. Optional driftwood logs or stones may be added for a natural feel.
Powered by an IntelliFire Plus Ignition System, you can operate this fireplace with ease. Easily light it up by just pressing a button. The Smart System Pilot Mode provides you the best comfort as its thermostat automatically adjusts the heat output. For a fully personalized experience, you can set the temperature, timer, flame height, and display on the remote.
Allowing ourselves to reset each day is necessary, and it has been made easier. Buy the Monessen Artisan Gas Fireplace today and save on our free shipping offer!
What's Included: Fireplace Assembly, Engine Assembly, Diamond Fire Glass, Remote Control, Black Reflective Glass Liner, LED Lights, Wall Switch, and User's Manual
Monessen Artisan Vent-Free Gas Fireplace Video:
- Vent-free Gas Fireplace- save energy as no heat escapes up the flue
- No chimney/venting is required, making it easier and more affordable to install
- Versatile installation- can be corner installed
- Must be hardwired by a certified technician to a 110-120 VAC outlet
- Has 3 available sizes to fit your room: 42"/48"/60"
- Set the mood with multi-colored LED hearth lighting that can transition through 7 colors: Blue, Violet, Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, or White
- Has reflective black glass panels at the side to create an illusion of more flames
- IntelliFire Plus IPI System lets you easily light it
- Smart System Pilot Mode provides the best comfort by auto-adjusting the heat output
- Memory settings for convenient operation
- Set the precise temperature for the best comfort
- Flame height may be adjusted to customize its look
- The timer turns the fireplace off at a preset time
- Has a child lock on the remote for safety
- The control panel and remote allow simple operation
- The included wall switch lets you control the power and LED lights
- Includes Diamond Fire Glass that adds shimmer to its stunning display
- The optional black trim kit conceals the gaps between the edges of your fireplace and the wall
- Contemporary Face Kits, Fire glass, Stone Kit, Driftwood Logs may also be purchased separately to enhance the look
- Natural Gas: 40,000
- Liquid Propane: 39,000
- Heating Area: 1,900 sq ft
- Dimensions: 39.5" H x 64.13" W x 13.38" D
- Framing Dimensions: 39.75" H x 64.63" W x 13.13" D
- Viewing Area: 17" H x 60" W
- Weight: 251 lbs
- UL Listed
- CSA and ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Fireplace Assembly - 1 set
- Engine Assembly - 1 set
- Diamond Fire Glass - 5 bags
- Black Reflective Glass Liner - 1 set
- LED Lights - 1 set
- Wall Switch - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc
- User's Manual - 1 pc
This installation must conform with local codes. In the absence of local codes you must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1- latest edition in the U.S.A. and the CAN/ CGA B149 Installation codes in Canada.
This heater shall not be installed in a confined space or unusually tight construction unless provisions are provided for adequate combustion and ventilation air.
DO NOT INSTALL THIS MODEL IN A BEDROOM OR BATHROOM.
WARNING: This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Warranty coverage begins at the date of installation. In the case of new home constructions, Warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the Product(s) by an independent, authorized HHT dealer or distributor, whichever occurs earlier. However, the Warranty coverage shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of Product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.
The term “Lifetime” is defined as 20 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for gas appliances. This time period reflects the minimum expected useful lives of the designated Component Parts under normal operating conditions.
See the full warranty here.