Mountain-inspired, Give In To The Joys Of Leisure With This Warm, Inviting Fire Pit
We all enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a fire, but we don't always have the perfect space to build one.
Modern Blaze Mt. St. Helens 16" Tall Fire Pit is excellent for those cool fall evenings when you just want to enjoy a good conversation with friends and family. It's really easy to set up and use, it looks great, and comes in multiple finishes that will match your decor. Perfect for people who want to entertain in their backyard!
This fire feature is the perfect solution for anyone who likes to have a fire outside but wants space where people can sit down and talk too! You'll love how easy this fire pit table is to assemble and use.
Order yours today! and take advantage of our free shipping promotion!
What's Included: Fire Pit and Assembly Instructions
Manufacturing Lead Time: 8 Weeks
- Mount Saint Helens Standard Height Outdoor Fire Pit is perfect for entertaining on those cool evenings.
- Constructed from a strong glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) composition, this gas fire pit table will never rust or corrode like metal fire pit tables.
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, get a convenient fuel source
- Available in 4 Sizes: 46", 58", 70", or 84" Wide to fit your outdoor space
- 7 Finish Options: Sahara Sand, Western White, Clamshell, Spanish White, Stone Age, Granite, or Slate
- Does not have an access door to hide your propane tank but Optional Tank Enclosure is available (Sold Separately)
- The control valve on the side of the fire pit lets you control the flame height
- Optional decorative media are available to enhance its look
- Included simple assembly instructions make it extremely easy to put it together yourself!
- Easy to Use Match lit Ignition System
- Max Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Required Fire Glass:
- 46" Model: 18 lbs
- 58" Model: 20 lbs
- 70" Model: 30 lbs
- 46" Model: 16" H x 46" W x 21" D
- 58" Model: 16" H x 58" W x 25" D
- 70" Model: 16" H x 70" W x 30" D
- 84" Model: 16" H x 84" W x 30" D
- 46" Model: 260 lbs
- 58" Model: 405 lbs
- 70" Model: 490 lbs
- 84" Model: 595 lbs
- 5-Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Assembly Instructions - 1 pc.
WARNING: When burning a gas appliance always ensure adequate ventilation to the unit, to minimize exposure to such substances.
The burning of gas fuel creates by-products, some of which are on the list as substances known by the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lava is a porous rock with lots of tiny holes, like a sponge it absorbs moisture from the air. Steam forms when water gets inside and is heated up. This may cause it to expand and pop. You can prevent this by covering your fire pit from the rain or by drying out any wet rocks before lighting. It is a good idea to let the fire burn for a few minutes to clear any moisture before gathering closely around the fire. Glass media has the same issue but to a lesser extent as it is less porous.
Avoid overfilling the burn area with decorative media to prevent small pops from occurring.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Modern Blaze warrants our electric fireplaces to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. Touchstone will repair or replace any fireplace or fireplace part that is deemed defective or becomes defective during normal use within one year after the date of purchase.
Mantel, Fire Pit, and Accessories
Modern Blaze warrants this product to the original retail purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years (glass for a period of one year) from date of the original retail purchase.
Modern Blaze will replace, at no charge to the original retail purchaser, any part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. This warranty covers only parts and applies only to products purchased for consumer use.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!