Beat the Rain With This Stylish Weather Shield
You want to install a Heatscope IP24 electric heater in open or unprotected outdoor areas, but you're worried that the weather will damage it.
Installing a Heatscope IP24 electric heater in an unprotected outdoor area is a great way to heat your space, but you're worried about the weather damaging it.
Your heater can withstand the occasional water splash, but it cannot really get wet. This weather shield is a solution to that problem. The Heatscope Weather Shield allows you to install a Heatscope IP24 electric heater in open or unprotected outdoor areas. With it, you can install the heater where covering is not possible.
These weather shields are compatible with the Spot 2800W and Vision 3200W heaters. It's available in two colors to match the color of your heater. Choose based on the model of your heater.
Enjoy free shipping on all patio heater accessories. Shop now!
- Weather Shield for Outdoor Installation
- Available in 2 Colors, Black or White
- Compatible with Heatscope Spot 2800W and Vision 3200W Heaters
- Powder-coated aluminum
- Completely weatherproof
- Protects the heater from the elements
- Heater sold separately
- Spot 2800W Model: 4.1" H x 38.6" L x 13" W
- Vision 3200W Model: 4.1" H x 68.9" L x 13" W
- Spot 2800W Model: 2.2 lbs
- Vision 3200W Model: 4 lbs
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!