Build a Remote Controlled Gas Fireplace That Looks Like a Wood-Burning Fireplace
You want to buy a gas log set, but there are so many options to choose from. It can be hard to know which gas log set is the right one for you. Do you need one that's vented? What size should you get? How about the fuel source?
The Grand Canyon Weathered Oak Vent-Free Gas Log Set with Remote Control is the perfect solution for your needs. This vent-free gas log set is easy to install indoors and can be fueled by Liquid Propane or Natural gas. Just choose a convenient fuel source. Minimal maintenance needed, no soot, no mess.
All models come with handheld remote control. Choose a control option, On/Off or Variable Thermostat Remote control. For the utmost convenience, get a model with an electronic ignition system, no need to manually light the pilot, fully control it using the remote.
Available in standard sizes, 18", 24", or 30" long, enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a fireplace without the hassle! Buy it today and get free shipping!
What's Included: Vent-Free Burner, Lava Rocks, Platinum Embers, Glowing Embers, Damper Clamp, Remote Control, and User's Manual
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grand Canyon Weathered Oak Vent-Free Gas Log Set Videos:
- Vent-Free Gas Log Set for Indoor Use
- For Indoor Installation, L x W x H x 20 = Maximum BTU Allowed (See Manual)
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Realistic Concrete Weathered Oak Logs with Stainless Steel Fiber Mesh Required to complete the look of your insert (Sold Separately)
- Includes Large Lava Rock, Embers, and Platinum Embers
- Control Options: On/Off Remote, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Variable Flame with Electronic Ignition Remote Control to easily control the flame
- High and Low Heat Setting with Variable Flame Remote Control Options for your comfort
- For your safety, the Oxygen Depletion System (ODS) shuts down burner if the Oxygen level is unsafe
- Factory mounted valve, pilot, and ignition system, no need to assemble
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max Heat Output:
- 18" Model: 35,000 BTUs
- 24"/30" Model: 37,000 BTUs
- 18" Model: 53 lbs
- 24" Model: 68 lbs
- 30" Model: 76 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty - Gas Log Set
- 2-Year Warranty - Valves, Remotes, and Receivers
What's in the Box:
- Vent-Free Burner - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- Platinum Embers - 1 bag
- Glowing Embers - 1 bag
- Damper Clamp - 1 pc.
Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Refractory Logs: Grand Canyon Gas Logs, logs carry a lifetime warranty against any manufacture defects or breakage as long as the products are installed inside. Logs installed outdoors carry a (5) year warranty.
Burner: Grand Canyon Gas Logs burners carry a life time warranty against manufacture defects or breakage as long as the appliance is installed inside and by a professional installer.
Indoor burners installed outside carry a (1) year warranty
Electrical and Valves: Grand Canyon Gas Logs valves, remotes & receivers carry a (2) year warranty against breakage or defects from date of purchase, by original purchaser, and must be installed be a licensed professional installer.
Gas Logs burners and logs. In the event a defect or breakage occurs a replacement will be available for pick-up from the dealer at which the burner was originally purchased.
Batteries are not covered under this warranty. ODS pilot assemblies carry a (1) year warranty.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!