Round Gas Fire Pits Get a Beautiful Twist With the Fire Pit Art Scallop
Finding a fire pit that's simple yet elegant can be a challenge, especially if you want something with a unique twist.
Many fire pits on the market are round and don't really stand out, leaving your backyard feeling bland and uninspired.
The Fire Pit Art Scallop offers a simply elegant design that will turn heads. With its wavy edge design, it adds a beautiful twist to the traditional round patina fire pits, making it a unique and eye-catching centerpiece for your outdoor space.
Made in the USA with Heavy Duty Mild Carbon Steel, it's built to last and comes with an Iron Oxide Finish that prevents rusting and adds a beautiful patina texture that gets better with age. It also has a rain drain to prevent water from accumulating, so you can enjoy it all year round without worry.
Lighting your gas fire pit is easy with either the Match Lit Ignition or the All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS). The AWEIS system is the safest option, as it shuts off the gas in case of a leak and automatically relights when the wind blows out the flames, while the Match Lit Ignition is ideal for those who don't want to deal with electrical wiring outdoors.
Transform your backyard into a beautiful and inviting space with the Fire Pit Art Scallop, a standout feature that's sure to impress. Order now and enjoy free shipping!
Would you rather get the wood-burning model? Click here!
Note: All Fire Pit Art Fire Pits are made to order and have a lead time. A Special Order Battery-Operated Electronic Ignition System is available for outdoor spaces that can't run electrical wires. To inquire, please send an email to email@example.com.
What's Included: Fire Pit, HPC Burner (Match Lit ONLY) or Fire by Design Burner (Electronic Ignition ONLY), 24VAC Transformer (Electronic Ignition ONLY), Fire Module (Electronic Ignition ONLY), Heat Shield (Electronic Ignition ONLY), Plate, Lava Rocks, Flex Line Kit, and User's Manual
Optional Accessory: Marshmallow Roasting Stick
Fire Pit Art Scallop 36-Inch Handcrafted Carbon Steel Fire Pit Videos:
- Outdoor Fire Pit with Unique design - Flowing Scalloped Edges
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, choose what works for you
- Comes with Match Lit or All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) to easily light it
- Handcrafted by Tennessee craftsman making each fire pit unique
- Made out of the most durable fire pit steel - heavy duty ¼ “ thick mild carbon steel for durability
- High-temperature resistant coating guaranteed to look great even if used frequently
- Rain drain to prevent water from accumulating in the fire pit
- Maintenance-free thanks to outer iron oxide finish
- Lava Rocks are included to enhance its look
- 120V (Electronic Ignition ONLY)
- 200,000 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 22" H x 36" Diameter
- Base Dimensions: 6"H x 19" Diameter
- Weight: 130 lbs
- CSA Approved
- 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- HPC Burner (Match Lit ONLY) - 1 pc.
- Fire by Design Burner (Electronic Ignition ONLY) - 1 pc.
- 24VAC Transformer (Electronic Ignition ONLY) - 1 pc.
- Fire Module (Electronic Ignition ONLY) - 1 pc.
- Heat Shield (Electronic Ignition ONLY) - 1 pc.
- Plate - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- Flex Line Kit - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas, or propane could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
All components are warranted for a period of 10 years after the date of purchase by the original owner.
Any returns sent back must be sent via prepaid freight and in the original retail packaging.
Proof of purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered. The sales receipt is the only valid proof of purchase.
Artisan Spark Guard Warranty
Fire Pit Art® Artisan Spark Guards are handcrafted to fit Fire Pit Art® and no returns are accepted if they are purchased to fit any other product except Fire Pit Art. All though we use very heavy mesh screen it is susceptible to the high direct heat of the fire pit. Longevity is determined by the frequency and intensity of the fires and will be different for every user.
Although it may rust the fire screen material is guaranteed for sixty days against failure, the framework is guaranteed for ten years with proof of purchase and would be shipped back prepaid to Fire Pit Art.
Although we do not get returns, please feel free to call or email at any time if you should have questions before or after your purchase. It is our belief that our fire pits will be passed along for generations and decades to come. Enjoy!
Functional Steel Artist
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!