American Fyre Designs Magnolia 66" Tall Outdoor Gas Fire Lantern
American Fyre Designs Magnolia 66" Tall Outdoor Gas Fire Lantern with Stainless Steel Tree Pattern
American Fyre Designs Magnolia Lantern features a gorgeous minimalistic modern design. With a brushed stainless steel top and GFRC base, this fire feature is durable and a great addition to any outdoor setting. Available in four base colors, natural gas or liquid propane, light up, add elegance, and enhance the ambiance of your outdoor space with a fire lantern.
The Magnolia lantern's distinctive look is due to its top piece with the stainless steel tree pattern. The straightforward column design suits any exterior decoration and adds a contemporary ambiance, while the glass panels add sophistication to the fire feature.
The American Fyre Designs Magnolia Lantern's base is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) that is durable and weighs considerably less than solid concrete. It also provides a natural stone look that allows various color and texture designs. Available in four different finishes - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke.
The base is built with a storage door that allows the lantern to be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane. A propane tank fits effortlessly through the storage door.
For safe operations and optimal performance, 6 lbs. of decorative glass media is required and sold separately. Choose from a wide array of colorful fire gems or fire glass.
Bring warmth and contemporary styling to your outdoor spaces with the American Fyre Designs Magnolia Lantern. Its minimalistic design and stunning glow make it a great piece to view. Characterize your lantern with four different pedestal finishes and a wide selection of glass media.
Note: Magnolia Lantern cannot use Reflective Fire Glass, Diamond Nuggets, or Lava Media
What's Included: Base door, Acorn lock nut, Burner pan assembly, Orifice, Control valve & igniter assembly, Control knob, Igniter module, Igniter electrode wire, Igniter AA battery, Pressure regulator, Flex connector (Nat. only), L.P. regulator & hose assembly (L.P. only), Stainless steel frame, Glass panels and User's manual
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Free Standing Fire Lantern for Outdoor Use
- Base door designed to accommodate 5-gal. propane tank
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Lantern Burner
- Battery-operated spark ignition system
- Adjustable flame
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 6 lbs. glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Natural Gas Model: 30,000
- Liquid Propane Model: 20,000
- Dimensions: 66" H x 16" W x 16" D
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Base door - 1 pc.
- Acorn lock nut - 1 pc.
- Burner pan assembly - 1pc.
- Orifice - 1 pc.
- Control valve & Igniter assembly - 1 pc.
- Control knob - 1 pc.
- Igniter module - 1 pc.
- Igniter electrode wire - 1 pc.
- Igniter AA battery - 1 pc.
- Pressure regulator - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (Nat. only) - 1 pc.
- L.P regulator and hose assembly (L.P. only) - 1 pc.
- Stainless steel frame - 1 pc.
- Glass panels - 4 pcs.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).