Unique Fire Lantern with Tree Pattern to Light Up and Enhance the Ambiance of Your Outdoor Space
Are you worried that a regular fire pit will not fit in your outdoor space? Outdoor gas fire pits are a great way to enjoy the outdoors with family and friends, but with all of the different options available, it can be hard to know which one is right for you.
The American Fyre Designs Magnolia 66-Inch Tall Outdoor Gas Fire Lantern is the perfect choice for those who want a beautiful and unique outdoor gas fire pit with a small footprint. With its brushed stainless steel design and tree pattern, this fire lantern will add style and sophistication to any backyard patio.
Get it now! Shipping is free!
Note: Magnolia Lantern cannot use Reflective Fire Glass, Diamond Nuggets, or Lava Media
What's Included: Fire Lantern, Glass Panels, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector (NG Only), Regulator and Hose Assembly (LP Only), Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Fyre Designs Fyrestarter Ignition System Videos:
- Free Standing Contemporary Fire Lantern for Outdoor Use
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, is lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition or Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System with Bluetooth Control
- Fyrestarter model can be easily controlled using the RHP Connect app
- Base door designed to accommodate standard 5-gallon propane tank
- Lantern Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 6 lbs. of Fire Glass or Fire Gems
- 120 V electric line needed for FyreStart Models
- Shut-off valve required (not included)
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Model: 25,000
- Fyrestarter Model: 28,000
- Dimensions: 66" H x 16" W x 16" D
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Lantern - 1 pc.
- Glass Panel - 4 pcs.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (NG Only) - 1 pc.
- Regulator and Hose Assembly (LP Only) - 1 pc.
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!