American Fyre Designs Louvre 56-Inch Rectangular Gas Fire Pit
A Sleek and Stylish Fire Pit for Your Outdoor Living Space
You want a beautiful fire pit that you can enjoy with your family and friends, but you don't want something that's too difficult to use. Traditional fire pits are difficult to use and often dangerous. You have to worry about getting the right kind of wood, making sure the pit is level, and controlling the flames.
The American Fyre Designs Louvre 56-Inch Rectangular Gas Fire Pit is easy to use. The Fyrestarter model comes with a Bluetooth control system so you can light it up using your iPhone. Our fire pits are made from glass fiber reinforced concrete for a smooth, stylish look.
Stay warm and toasty outdoors no matter what season with a gorgeous fire pit from American Fyre Designs! Buy it now!
Note: Base media, lava granules, is included. However, additional primary media, lava rocks or fire glass, is required to complete the look of your fire feature. Primary media is sold separately.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Media, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Decorative Stones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks and Branches, Diamond Nuggets, LP Extension Hose, Tank/End Table, and Outdoor Cover
To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
American Fyre Designs Louvre Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Videos:
- Rectangular Gas Fire Pit for Outdoor Use with Smooth Rim and Exterior
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition or Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System with Bluetooth Control
- Fyrestarter model can be easily controlled using the RHP Connect app
- 36" Linear Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 50 lbs. Glass Media or 30 lbs. Lava Media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Cannot accommodate an LP tank in unit
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 65,000
- FyreStarter Model: 75,000
- Remote Control (FyreStarter Only)
- FyreStarter Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 15 1/4" H x 56 1/4" W x 30 1/4" D
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).