Top Fires 87" Fire Tower #2 Steel - Electronic (OPT-FTWR2E)
Top Fires 87" Fire Tower #2 Steel with Electronic Ignition, LP or NG (OPT-FTWR2E)
Create your perfect backyard entertainment experience with the 87" contemporary steel fire tower with convenient electronic ignition by Top Fires.
Model # 2 - elegant steel fire tower from TOP Fires.
With the help of this fire tower, you can decorate your backyard, for example, create a cozy atmosphere by the sofa or pool.
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible
- Corten Steel Construction
- Corten Steel Finish
- 65000 BTUs
- Dimensions overall: 22'' width, 87" high,
- Dimensions burning area: 17''
- Weight: 128 lbs.
- 24V Electronic Ignition System
- Electronic system meets the new NEC 12V Standard and can be placed and operated next to water
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
- Low Capacity Electronic System
- LC Certified Ignition System
- 10'' Burner SS Ring
- Whistle Free Flex Line
- Key Valve
- Access Door for 20 lbs. Propane Tank
- Lava Rock
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.