Ornamental Designs Tuscany 72" Wood Mantel Shelf
A Rustic Mantel Shelf To Complete The Look of Your Hearth Area.
With the perfect blend of country french and old-world traditional style, the Ornamental Designs Tuscany Mantel Shelf will surely capture the eyes of your guests. Its metal scrollwork adds a nice touch to its distressed woodwork. It's safe to say that this fireplace accessory can be considered the centerpiece of your hearth area.
From figurines to photographs, you can freely arrange your decorations on top of the mantel shelf as it has a depth of 10". Select from eight wood finishes and nine metal finishes for the accents. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Lead Time: 3-4 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Mantel Shelf made out of solid wood and metal accents
- Country French and Old-World Traditional Style
- Eight Wood Finishes Available: Espresso, Antique Oak, Brown Mahogany, Antique Black, Walnut, Antique Cherry, Antique White, and Seafoam
- Nine Metal Accent Finishes: Silver Rub, Bronze, Dark Rust, Antique Gold, Matte Black, Antique Copper, Champagne, Antique Pewter, and Black Crackle Powder Coated Finish
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" H x 72" L x 10" D
- Weight: 63 lbs.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Ornamental Designs warrants purchased product to the original retail purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years from date of the original retail purchase. Ornamental Designs will repair or replace, at Ornamental Designs discretion, and at no charge to the original retail purchaser, product that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship for a 5-year period. This warranty is only applicable to products purchased for consumer use and does not apply to damage caused by alteration, abuse or misuse. Ornamental Designs shall not be liable for consequential or indirect damages which are caused by defects of its product or by repair or replacement.