Modern Flames 120-Inch Landscape-2 Built-in Electric Fireplace (LFV2-12015-SH)
Let a Beautiful Frameless Electric Fireplace Fill an Empty Part of Your Living Area
The limitless choices you can do with a wide-open area in your home or property could feel overwhelming. Without a beautiful focal point for that huge space, it might fail to leave an impression on people or worse, seem unorganized. You don't want your investment to go to waste! On the other hand, setting up this impressive 120-inch frameless electric fireplace in your room will make people remember what a gorgeous and stylish place you have.
The Landscape-2 Series 120" built-in electric fireplace is the first of its kind creating a perfect substitute for a linear gas fireplace. Its unique frameless design allows for edge to edge flame presentation and unlimited surround capabilities. You can customize its look even more by choosing optional driftwood logs or crystal media to go with its orange or blue flames.
Even more, this fireplace has no venting, costs only pennies a day to operate, and comes in at a third of the cost of a comparable linear gas fireplace. A 2 stage heater is also included for supplemental heat up to 450 square feet.
Built with a series of touch controls, there are 3 stacked buttons to operate the power, heat (on/off), and light intensity. Hold the light intensity for 5 seconds to change the back screen color from orange to blue. To the right, you will see up and down arrows that adjust the temperature. All touch controls seamlessly fade to black after 4 seconds.
Fall in love with the immense beauty of this fireplace and relish the cozy atmosphere of your space. Order the Landscape-2 Built-in Electric Fireplace here and enjoy free shipping!
This fireplace is also available in other sizes: Modern Flames Landscape-2 Collection
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Modern Flames Electric Fireplaces Landscape Series Video:
- Electric Fireplace is an affordable alternative to gas fireplaces
- Can be recessed in any wall (see manual for instructions)
- No minimum distance off the floor restrictions, giving you more freedom to design your interiors
- Has no minimum distance restrictions, so it can be installed beneath a TV
- No venting requirement makes installation easier
- Has a natural-looking flame for a realistic appearance
- With 2 flame colors- orange/blue to suit your decor and set the mood
- New commercial-grade motor for 24/7 use
- Variable Heat automatically adjusts the heat output to provide better comfort
- Cool to the touch with heat on or off, making it safe around kids or pets
- Comes with a glowing coal ember bed to enhance the display
- Includes a 4 piece trim kit for a fully finished, clean face installation
- New 6 button simple remote to control the features
- Operates via wall tether touch screen control for better accessibility
- Approximately 40 Decibels
- Heats 450 sq. ft. with 5000 BTUs
- Framing depth: 12"
- Full Flame Viewing Area - 120"
- Dimensions: 134.75" W x 11.5" D x 22" H
- Framing Dimensions: 135 ¾” L x 12” W x 23” H
- When installed, dimensions: 120" x 15.5", the rest is covered by drywall
- Weight: 185 lbs
- UL Listed
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc
- Trim Kit - 4 pcs
- Coal Ember Bed - 1 pc
- Remote Control - 1 pc
- User's Manual - 1 pc
This fireplace meets the construction and safety standards of H.U.D. for application in manufactured homes when installed according to instructions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring due to a manufacturing fault within 24 months from the date of purchase of the fireplace, parts will be supplied for repair of the product of the product will be replaced free of charge. Repair or replacement is at the option of Modern Flames.
Defects must be brought to the attention of Modern Flames Technical Service Department by contacting Modern Flames at 877-268-9353 or 3423 E. Atlanta Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85040. Please have proof of purchase, catalogue/model, and serial numbers available when calling. Limited warranty requires a proof of purchase of the product.
What this limited warranty does not cover
This limited warranty does not cover consumable items such as the bulbs and the fuses which have a limited lifespan.
This limited warranty does not apply to products that have been repaired (except by Modern Flames or its authorized service representatives) or otherwise altered. This warranty does further not apply to defects resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, incorrect installation, water damage, improper maintenance or handling, or operation with an incorrect power source.