Draw Attention to the Beauty and Ambiance of this Magnificent Electric Fireplace
Every spacious room needs a beautiful focal point to complete its design. A fireplace is often desired to fill this need, but traditional or gas models are expensive and are tiresome to maintain. If you want to be sure that your large space will impress, the gorgeous AL100CLX2 linear electric fireplace by Modern Flames is perfect for you. It is designed to give a WOW factor to any project. The 100" long model has been installed in countless Wendy’s Restaurants, Marriott Hotels, and other commercial establishments across the country. Take a look at the most reliable modern electric fireplace in the market.
The popular CLX2 100" fireplace offers the ultimate combination of versatility and design. It has a slim build that allows it to be wall-mounted or recessed. You can enjoy the ambiance and warmth of its beautiful LED flame with a realistic burning pattern and can change colors between orange and blue. Coals and Glacier Diamond Glass are included for you to easily change the look and feel of your fireplace
To increase comfort, the thermostat lets you set the ideal temperature in your room and has a no-heat option so you can watch its beautiful flames all year.
With the 100” CLX2 fireplace, people will admire the beauty of your space and respect its tasteful aesthetics. Buy it today, and we'll give you free shipping.
This fireplace is also available in other sizes: Modern Flames CLX 2 Collection
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Coal, Glacier Glass Media, Remote Control, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Modern Flames CLX 2 Videos:
- Recessed or Wall-mounted Electric Fireplace is a safer, cleaner option than gas fireplaces
- Its slim build allows it to be recessed into any 2" x 4" wall
- Requires no venting which makes it easier to install
- Unsurpassed Realistic Flame Pattern
- Has Orange and Blue Flame Colors to set the mood and blend with your space
- Variable heat and flame with thermostat adjusts the heat output depending on the room temperature
- Flame operates with or without heat to enjoy its ambiance all year
- Energy Saving LED Flame Technology conserves electricity
- Operates via hi-tech touchscreen and fades to black in 4 seconds to keep its sleek look
- Includes Coals and Glacier Glass Media to further enhance the display
- Comes with a remote to control the features
- Has Do-It-Yourself instructions to simplify installation
- Plugs into a standard (120V) outlet
- Heats 400 sq. ft. with 5000 BTUs
- Approximately 40 Decibels
- Dimensions: 100" W x 5.5" D x 25.5" H
- Weight: 175 lbs (glass)
- UL Listed
- 2-year warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc
- Coal Media - 1 bag
- Glacier Glass - 1 bag
- Remote Control - 1 pc
- User's Manual - 1 pc
This fireplace meets the construction and safety standards of H.U.D. for application in manufactured homes when installed according to instructions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring due to a manufacturing fault within 24 months from the date of purchase of the fireplace, parts will be supplied for repair of the product of the product will be replaced free of charge. Repair or replacement is at the option of Modern Flames.
Defects must be brought to the attention of Modern Flames Technical Service Department by contacting Modern Flames at 877-268-9353 or 3423 E. Atlanta Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85040. Please have proof of purchase, catalogue/model, and serial numbers available when calling. Limited warranty requires a proof of purchase of the product.
What this limited warranty does not cover
This limited warranty does not cover consumable items such as the bulbs and the fuses which have a limited lifespan.
This limited warranty does not apply to products that have been repaired (except by Modern Flames or its authorized service representatives) or otherwise altered. This warranty does further not apply to defects resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, incorrect installation, water damage, improper maintenance or handling, or operation with an incorrect power source.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!