Instantly Enhance the Ambiance of Any Outdoor Space With This Gas Fire Pit
Are you missing out on cozy nights around the fire pit due to the hassle of starting a fire? Wood-burning fires are difficult to start and get going. Not to mention, you have to make sure it's completely put out when you're done. So, why bother with a fire pit?
Bring back those warm ambient nights in your outdoor space with a beautiful, easy-to-use gas fire pit. With state-of-the-art ignition and American Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, you can experience a hassle-free outdoor retreat every day with the Mt. St. Helens Fire Pit.
This fire pit has a natural texture with few distress marks that add character to its sleek, round body. Select from 7 colors to match your existing decor perfectly. Its Match Lit Ignition makes it easy to light and adjust the flames. Finally, you can forget about the hassles of a wood fire, and focus on relaxing outdoors.
Enjoy cozy outdoor entertainment all season long with this beautiful gas fire pit. Buy now and enjoy free shipping!
What's Included: Fire Pit and Assembly Instructions
Optional Accessories: 3/4" Fire Glass, Lava Rocks, Tank Enclosure (Propane only), Burner Cover, Fabric Cover, and Wind Guard
Manufacturing lead time is 6 weeks. For more information about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Round Concrete Gas Fire Pit brings out the coziness of any outdoor space
- Constructed from a strong glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) composition, this gas fire pit will never rust or corrode like metal fire pits.
- 7 Finish Options to match your decor: Sahara Sand, Western White, Clamshell, Spanish White, Stone Age, Granite, or Slate
- The control valve on the side of the fire pit lets you control the flame height
- Included simple assembly instructions make it extremely easy to put it together!
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane to suit any outdoor setting
- Optional tank enclosure is available for LP models, which doubles as a side table
- Match Lit Ignition helps you easily light it
- Optional decorative media are available to enhance its look
- Max Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Required Decorative Media: 30 lbs of Fire Glass or 1 Bag of Lava Rocks
- Dimensions: 16" H x 36" Diameter
- Weight: 120 lbs
- 5-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- Assembly Instructions - 1 pc.
WARNING: When burning a gas appliance always ensure adequate ventilation to the unit, to minimize exposure to such substances.
The burning of gas fuel creates by-products, some of which are on the list as substances known by the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lava is a porous rock with lots of tiny holes, like a sponge it absorbs moisture from the air. Steam forms when water gets inside and is heated up. This may cause it to expand and pop. You can prevent this by covering your fire pit from the rain or by drying out any wet rocks before lighting. It is a good idea to let the fire burn for a few minutes to clear any moisture before gathering closely around the fire. Glass media has the same issue but to a lesser extent as it is less porous.
Avoid overfilling the burn area with decorative media to prevent small pops from occurring.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Modern Blaze warrants our electric fireplaces to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. Touchstone will repair or replace any fireplace or fireplace part that is deemed defective or becomes defective during normal use within one year after the date of purchase.
Click Here to View the Warranty
Mantel, Fire Pit, and Accessories
Modern Blaze warrants this product to the original retail purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years (glass for a period of one year) from date of the original retail purchase.
Modern Blaze will replace, at no charge to the original retail purchaser, any part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. This warranty covers only parts and applies only to products purchased for consumer use.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!