Ignis Fireplace Insert Kit - 36" Ethanol Fireplace Grate with 12-Hour Burn Time
Heat a larger room using clean-burning ethanol with this EBG3600 Ethanol Fireplace Grate that has an approximate output of 16,700 BTUs. This large capacity unit is ventless and can be used in an existing fireplace unit, or it can be inserted into a custom fireplace of your own design.
It holds an incredible 10 liters of ethanol, which is enough to keep you comfortably warm in larger rooms for up to twelve hours between refills.
This unit features double-layer construction for added durability and strength, and it can be installed easily without the need for a chimney or special venting system.
Go green and transform your traditional wood-burning fireplace into a modern clean-burning fireplace with the EBG3600 Ethanol Fireplace Grate. No smoke, no mess.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Capacity: 10 Liters
- Approximate burn time - 12 hours per refill
- Approximate BTU output - 16,700
- Eco-Friendly - doesn't produce any smoke, sooth or dangerous gases
- Easy Maintenance - just wipe it with a damp cloth once in a while
- Dimensions: Grate - 42 1/4" x 15 3/4" x 6 1/2"; Burner - 36 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Product Weight: 68 Pounds
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
What's in the Box:
- Ethanol Fireplace Grate EBG3600 - 1 pc.
- Damper Tool - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. This ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all. Ethanol is produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.