Ignis Ethanol Firebox 39" Single-Sided Ventless Fireplace with 11-Hour Burn Time
The FB2400-S Ethanol Firebox is a modern, ventless, and clean-burning fireplace. It provides all the benefits of a wood-burning fireplace without the hassle and expense of traditional hearths. This mid-sized firebox, with its stainless steel frame and zero-clearance design, is great for custom builds.
Constructed using corrosion-resistant, grade 304 polished stainless steel, this fireplace will last for many years to come. Built with safety in mind, it has a double-wall construction, each wall measuring 3mm in width and insulated with a patented rock wool insulation.
Easy to use, just fill up the burner with ethanol fuel, light it up, and enjoy the heat it provides. Its burner provides up to 12,700 BTUs of heat for 11 hours per refill. No ashes, soot, and toxic fumes.
Assembled by hand and made using patented construction like no other, this ethanol firebox is offered with an unmatched five-year warranty.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required
- Easy or no maintenance required
- Insulated double layer 3mm stainless steel construction
- Low heat transfer - safe ZERO clearance easy Installation
- Capacity: 7 liters
- Approximate burn time: ~ 11 hours per refill
- Approximate BTU output: ~ 12700
- Patented Design & Technology
- Dimensions: H 27.5" x W 39.5" x D 16.5"
- Product Weight: 148 Pounds
5-year manufacturer's warranty
What's in the Box:
- Fireplace Insert - 1pc.
- EB2400 Ethanol Burner - 1pc.
- Glass - 1pc.
- Glass Brackets - 4pcs.
- Damper Tool - 1pc.
- Funnel - 1pc.
- User's Manual - 1pc.
Ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. This ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all. Ethanol is produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.