Treat Yourself Daily by Cozying Up to the Alluring Flames of This Electric Fireplace
Whether it's time for leisure or to sit idly, living indoors is much more enjoyable in the cozy atmosphere of a fireplace.
However, minimal-inspired modern spaces don't seem to have a place for bulky fireplaces with expensive vents.
Today's design trends feature space-saving and practical solutions, making the EcoSmart Linear Electric Fireplace ideal for your interiors. This fire feature delivers a realistic fireside experience with lifelike dancing flames on glowing fire glass. It only requires to be hardwired and built into an opening that is 12" deep. With no flues needed, this is a more affordable alternative than masonry fireplaces.
Choose between orange or blue flames to create an atmosphere that best suits you. To make it resemble a traditional fire, you may add optional logs that are specially hand-painted for authenticity.
Once it is installed and the drywall is in place, a black trim may be used to conceal the gaps in between. Get creative and style its surrounding face with bricks or tiles to create a gorgeous centerpiece.
The messiness and hassle of starting a fire are a thing of the past. Easily turn on your fireplace by pressing a button. You can conveniently adjust the flame appearance and heat output. Controls are not limited to just the remote. A touch control panel secured to the fireplace may be detached and wired to the wall for more accessibility.
Find yourself eager to relax in the warm ambiance of the EcoSmart Linear Electric Fireplace. Get the best deal here with free shipping!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Fire Glass, Logs, Black Trim, Remote Control, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Log Set
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
EcoSmart Fire Built-In Electric Fireplace:
- Electric Fireplace- its space-saving design is ideal for condominiums, lofts, or any residential and commercial space
- Built-in Installation is easier and more affordable as it requires no vents
- Must be hardwired by a certified technician
- Zero Clearance- framable into wood or metal studs, giving you more freedom in designing
- Available in 5 sizes to fit your space: 40", 60", 80", 100", and 120" wide viewing area
- Constructed with Mild Steel with Polymer Satin Powder Coat for durability
- Realistic smoke-free flames are a cleaner alternative to gas/wood
- Customizable flame look- change the flame height, brightness, and the color according to your preference
- 2 flame colors to create the right atmosphere: Orange and Blue
- Safe Alternative- cool to touch and safer compared to gas
- Built-in high-end touch controls may be detached and wired to the wall, allowing more control options than just the remote
- 2 heat levels to provide adequate comfort
- On-demand heat settings for year-round enjoyment
- Extremely efficient- consumes the same energy as a light bulb
- Tempered Glass Screen- provides additional safety
- Includes fire glass to enhance the look of its alluring flames
- Includes a remote to turn it on/off and adjust the display and heat settings
- Comes with the 1 L Metal Deco Trim to conceal the uneven gaps between your fireplace and the wall
- Optional Decorative Log Set adds a traditional look to its modern display
- Heat Output:
- Low Heat: 2559 BTUs
- High Heat: 5118 BTUs
- 120 V/60 Hz
- 15 Amps
- 1530 W
- Overall Dimensions:
- 40" Wide: 22" H x 57.2" W x 11.5" D
- 60" Wide: 22" H x 77.2" W x 11.5" D
- 80" Wide: 22" H x 97.2" W x 11.5" D
- 100" Wide: 22" H x 117.2" W x 11.5" D
- 120" Wide: 22" H x 137.2" W x 11.5" D
- Viewing Area:
- 40" Wide: 15.5" H x 40" W
- 60" Wide: 15.5" H x 60" W
- 80" Wide: 15.5" H x 80" W
- 100" Wide: 15.5" H x 100" W
- 120" Wide: 15.5" H x 120" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 40" Wide: 23" H x 55.75" W x 12" D
- 60" Wide: 23" H x 75.75" W x 12" D
- 80" Wide: 23" H x 95.75" W x 12" D
- 100" Wide: 23" H x 115.75" W x 12" D
- 120" Wide: 23" H x 135.75" W x 12" D
- 40" Wide: 97 lbs
- 60" Wide: 122.5 lbs
- 80" Wide: 152.3 lbs
- 100" Wide: 195.5 lbs
- 120" Wide: 218 lbs
- ETL Listed
- 1-Year Warranty
What's in the box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Fire Glass - 1 bag
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Black Trim - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!