American Fyre Designs Small Firefall 48” Free Standing Gas Fireplace with Night Fyre
American Fyre Designs Small Firefall 48” Free Standing Gas Fireplace with Night Fyre and Cascading Water
American Fyre Designs Small Firefall is an outdoor free standing gas fireplace with cascading water. This gorgeous fire and water feature is highlighted by Night Fyre and comes with a brick or artisan glass backdrop. Made of GFRC, this gas fireplace is perfect for any outdoor setting. Available in four different finishes and fueled by natural gas or liquid propane.
Set the tone of the ambiance with the remote-controlled multi-color Night Fyre L.E.D accent lighting that complements and spotlights the water at the back and dancing flames in the front. The American Fyre Designs' Small Firefall is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) that is durable and weighs considerably less than solid concrete. The GFRC provides a natural stone look that allows various color and texture designs.
Select from four different colors to match any modern or traditional setup. In addition, you can choose to have a minimalistic brick pattern or elegant looking artisan glass for the backdrop. For convenience and versatility, this Firefall can be used with natural gas or liquid propane. A glass wind guard that protects the flames is also included.
Decorative media is required and sold separately. Choose from a wide selection of colored fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass. Don’t forget to add 50 lbs of glass media - 5 bags, before checking out. Accentuate your fire feature with optional secondary media, diamond nuggets can be placed on top of the primary media.
Make this Firefall the heart of your outdoor scene and experience the warmth of a fireplace while relaxing to the sight and sound of running water.
Note: Lava media may not be used with Small Firefall. Do not operate in the rain or in high-wind conditions.
What's Included: Hearth piece, Top piece, Inner rear panel piece, Water hose, Outer rear panel piece, Storage door, Wind guard, Hardware kits, Concrete Phillips screw, Hose clamp, Water reservoir, PVC piping, Pump, Low Voltage Transformer, Remote
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Free Standing gas fireplace
- Fire and Water feature for outdoor use only
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Brick Pattern or Artisan Glass Small Pebbles for the back wall
- 24" Linear Burner
- Match Lit
- Adjustable flame
- Remote Controlled Multi-Color Night Fyre L.E.D Accent Lighting
- Touch key remote to control the LED lighting system
- 20 Static Color Options
- 8 Brightness Levels of LED lighting
- Remote is not weatherproof
- Firefall Wind Guard included enhances the flame appearance
- Includes water reservoir, PVC piping, and pump
- Required Glass Media (Sold Separately): 50 lbs
- Optional Diamond Nuggets (Sold Separately) requires primary glass media to be placed as a base
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Does not fit standard 20-lb tank
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs: 35,000
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 15
- Power Supply Rating: 12V / 60 watts
- Remote Transmitter Battery Type: 3V / CR2025
- Dimensions: 51 1/2" H x 47 1/2" W x 25 3/4" D
- Weight: 400 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Hearth piece - 1 pc.
- Top piece - 1 pc.
- Inner rear panel piece - 1pc.
- Water hose - 1pc.
- Outer rear panel piece - 1pc.
- Storage door - 1 pc.
- Wind guard - 1 pc.
- Hardware kits - 6 pcs.
- Concrete Phillips screw - 4pcs.
- Hose clamp - 1 pc.
- Water reservoir - 1 pc.
- PVC piping -1 pc.
- Pump - 1 pc.
- Low Voltage Transformer - 1 pc.
- Remote - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).