American Fyre Designs Piage 26" Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fire Urn & Pedestal
American Fyre Designs Piage 26" Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fire Urn & Pedestal with Access Door
American Fyre Designs Piage Fire Urn is an outdoor freestanding gas fire urn with a pedestal and is beautifully handcrafted with glass fiber reinforced concrete. The tall stature of Piage Fire Urn adds an extensive ambiance of warmth and elegance to any outdoor area. Four different heavy texture finishes are available to go with a wide selection of decorative media. This fire urn can be fueled by either natural gas or liquid propane.
While the two-piece assembly of the fire urn and pedestal offers a unique appearance, its detailed design and fine lines make it a great piece of artwork. The American Fyre Designs Piage Fire Urn & Pedestal is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) that is durable and weighs considerably less than solid concrete.
GFRC provides a natural stone look that allows various color and texture designs. This fire urn is available in four different colors - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke. It can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane. Easily access the propane tank with the included removable door on the pedestal.
For safe operations and optimal performance, primary media, 15 lbs of decorative lava rocks or 20 lbs of glass media is required and sold separately. Give your fire urn a rustic look with a wide selection of lava coals or lava granules, or add a colorful appearance with fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass. Further personalize your fire urn with secondary media - volcanic stones, river stones, creekstones, geo shapes, wood chunks or, diamond nuggets that can be placed on top of the primary media.
Give your outdoor area a sophisticated and elegant look with the American Fyre Designs Piage Fire Urn & Pedestal. Its detailed and stylish appearance offers a blend of classic and contemporary ambiance that will suit any outdoor setup.
What's Included: Urn & burner assembly, Pedestal base assembly, Base door, Base door, 12" Star burner, Round burner plate, Orifice, Control valve, Control knob, Pressure regulator, Flex connector (Nat. only), L.P. regulator & hose assembly (L.P. only), Hardware kit, and User's manual
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Standing gas fire urn with pedestal
- For outdoor use only
- Removable door designed to house 5 gal. propane tank
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- 12" Star Burner
- Match Lit
- Adjustable flame
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 15 lbs lava rocks or 20 lbs glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- GFRC Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs: 60,000
- Dimensions: 26" W x 19" D x 58" H
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Urn & burner assembly - 1 pc.
- Pedestal base assembly - 1 pc.
- Base door - 1 pc.
- 12" Star burner - 1pc.
- Round burner plate- 1 pc.
- Orifice - 1 pc.
- Control valve - 1 pc.
- Control knob - 1 pc.
- Pressure regulator - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (Nat. only) - 1 pc.
- L.P regulator and hose assembly (L.P. only) - 1 pc.
- Hardware kit - 4 pcs.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).