Classic Flame About
ClassicFlame is the world leader in the design and manufacturing of electric fireplaces
- First to design mantels of the most sought after furniture styles, crafted from the finest quality hardwood solids and hand selected fine furniture veneers.
- First to use fine furniture grade construction techniques.
- First to design electrical inserts with glowing logs and ember beds that look realistic when turned on or off.
ClassicFlame has earned the reputation of “The Finest Furniture in the Electric Fireplace Industry”.
ClassicFlame employs the highest manufacturing protocols including:
- Incoming Quality Control (IQC) on components and materials IQC – Ensures the product will conform to all specifications at all times, within the intended product life.
- In-line and finished goods inspections to AQL standards. AQL – Measures the acceptable quality levels of products.
- ISTA packaging standards. Packaging is the one thing protecting your product from structural or environmental damage when shipped.
- CSA certifications for U.S. and Canadian Markets. Tested to meet or exceed all UL 2021 standards.
- CSA Certification & UL Standards – Provides increased assurance of quality and safety in electrical components.