Ignis Ethanol Firebox 78" Built-in Single Sided Ventless Fireplace with 15-Hour Burn Time
Ignis FB6200-S will add style, beauty, warmth, and ambiance to any residential or commercial space. This 78" extra-large, single-sided ethanol firebox allows you to create a unique fire feature for your new-build or renovation project.
A designer's dream come true! Create a fireplace that you have always dreamed of. Customize and style it however you wish. No need for vents, chimneys, or electricity. Install this fireplace in any wall and enjoy its beautiful display.
Featuring Ignis' 62" linear burner, with its 53" elongated flame, this fireplace truly makes a bold statement in any room. The 18-liter burner capacity provides up to 24,000 BTU of heat for 15 hours per refill.
Easy to use, just fill up the burner with ethanol fuel, light it up, and enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a real fireplace without the ashes, soot, and toxic smoke.
Create a unique, modern look for any home, restaurant, or hotel with the Ignis FB6200-S Firebox. Enjoy the warmth and ambiance of real fire. No smoke, no mess.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required.
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Insulated double layer 3mm stainless steel construction.
- Low heat transfer - safe ZERO clearance easy Installation.
- Capacity: 18 liters.
- Approximate burn time: ~ 15 hours per refill.
- Approximate BTU output: ~ 24000.
- Patented Design & Technology.
- Dimensions: H 27.25" x W 78.5" x D 16.5"
- Product Weight: 270 Pounds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
What's in the Box:
- Fireplace Insert - 1pc.
- EB6200 Ethanol Burner - 1pc.
- Glass - 1pc.
- Glass Brackets - 4pcs.
- Damper Tool - 1pc.
- Funnel - 1pc.
- User's Manual - 1pc.
Ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. This ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all. Ethanol is produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.