Dimplex Opti-myst® Pro 1500 - 65” One or Two Sided Vapor Fireplace with Heater (GBF1500-PRO)
Dimplex Opti-myst® Pro 1500 - 65” Built-in Water Vapor Electric Firebox, One or Two-Sided
This realistic water vapor electric firebox can be installed as a single sided unit or converted to a see-through design by removing the included backer panel.
The stunning appearance and majestic design of the Opti-myst® Pro is the perfect fit for custom applications. Tailor your wall treatment around the Opti-myst® Pro for a truly built-in look.
Revolutionary ultrasonic technology is used to create the flame and smoke effect of the Dimplex® Opti-myst®. As the mist rises up the light reflects against the water molecules creating a convincing illusion of flames and smoke. The result is an appearance so authentic it will be mistaken for a true wood-burning fire.
What's Included: 60” Opti-myst® Pro 1500 Built-in Electric Firebox, 500mm Cassette, 1000mm Cassette, Front Glass Pane, Media Tray, a Discrete Heater (1,460 W/120 V), multi-function Remote Control, Bluetooth Receiver, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Log (CDFILOG-KIT3), Black Rock, River Rock, Driftwood Media, Plug Kit, and Plumb Kit (CDFIPLUMB-KIT) sold separately.
- Customizable Design
- Single or Double Sided Installation
- Frame, Wire and Finish: Basic installation requires fewer tradespeople, no gas lines, venting or chimney.
- Opti-myst fireplace technology: Incredibly, life-like, patented 3-dimensional flame effect. Creates an illusion of fire and smoke. The world’s most authentic fireplace experience.
- Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to heat a room up to 400 square feet, providing supplemental heat when required.
- Flame operates with or without the heat
- Note: heater cannot be used without the flame
- Crackling sound: the crackle of a real wood fire - adjustable with remote control.
- Fill the water tank with tap water and enjoy
- Easy-fill water tank: Offers up to 8 hours of continuous operation before refilling is required.
- Optional Plumbing Connection: Provides continuous water supply complete with overflow safety sensor, automatically shutting off water to prevent leaks.
- Designed to be direct-wired to a 120 volt circuit for a seamless look. (Optional plug kit available).
- Includes flat plate that supports custom media (not included). Optional inner glow logs also available.
- Includes a convenient remote control that operates heat (full-heat and half-heat) and smoke effect on/off.
- Customizable Flame Look: Includes spacers and slots for customizable flame width and pattern.
- Adjustable Flame Intensity: Control the desired volume
- Front glass panel included. Rear glass panel is optional (select an option to add rear glass panel above "Add to Cart" button)
- The green alternative. No harmful particulates or emissions and 100% efficient.
- Completely safe, with no flame heat or emissions and a glass front that remains cool to the touch.
- Energy Efficient: Uses low-energy LED lights for low-cost operation.
- Economical - Fueled by water - costs only pennies per hour
- 4981 BTUs (heats up to 400 sq. ft)
- 120 V
- 1460 Watts
- 12.17 Amps
- UL Listed
- Dimensions: 31 3⁄4"H x 65" W x 16 1⁄4"D
- Weight: 170.7 Lbs.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the Box:
- 60” Opti-myst® Pro 1500 Built-in Electric Firebox - 1 pc.
- 500 mm Cassette - 1 pc.
- 1000 mm Cassette - 1 pc.
- Front Glass Pane - 1 pc.
- Media Tray - 1 pc.
- Discrete Heater - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Receiver - 1 pc.
- User's Manual
If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Modern Blaze you may return it in its original condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!
FAST, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE CONTINENTAL US
We offer standard free shipping within the Continental US. If you chose our free shipping, expect your order to arrive within 2-12 business days.
We also offer a Priority Shipping service. With this option, many items ship the same day (if ordered by 11am EST, Monday-Friday) and delivery should be expected within 2-7 business days.
Please note that sometimes we experience unusually high demand and run out of stock. If this happens and the item you ordered is unavailable, we will notify you right away and offer you an option to either wait for the item to become available or to cancel your order.
We will also notify you of any changes in the anticipated ship date.
Our smaller, lighter orders (under 62 lbs) will ship via FedEx or UPS Ground. They will be delivered to your door without a signature requirement.
Our larger, heavier items will be shipped freight via a freight carrier like R+L Carriers, Estes, SAIA, FedEx or UPS Freight. These shipments are delivered curbside, a delivery appointment and an adult signature are required to receive the shipment.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
If you need inside delivery, we can arrange it for you at an extra cost. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Disclaimer: We have no influence over carrier's operations and we cannot make a package within their system move any quicker. We do not issue refunds if your package is not delivered at the time you want it. If you have a deadline, please order early to avoid disappointment. If you paid for our priority shipping and the item arrived later than 7 business days we will refund you the shipping cost.
Modern Blaze is not responsible for any delivery error from the shipping company when the information we have provided is correct. If your package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company and it may take up to 10 days to resolve.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - NO RESTOCKING FEES - FREE RETURN SHIPPING*
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Modern Blaze, you can return it within 30 days after delivery for a full refund*, as long as the item is in its original saleable condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned. *Exclusions to our Free Returns Policy are outlined below.
To return an item, submit your request in writing and send it to email@example.com. We will send you a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
The following items may not be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty;
- Items that have been used or modified in any way.
- Items without the original packaging (including shipping pallet, if applicable).
- Made-to-order items.
- Any items shipped to Canada.
- The following brands and items are excluded and not eligible for return:
- Anywhere Fireplace
- Sierra Flame
- Fuel purchases
Dimplex warrants their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of the first purchase.