Napoleon Allure Vertical Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace
A Unique Fire Feature That Catches The Eye, Make A Statement With Its Stunning Design And Functions.
Create a stunning focal point in any room with Napoleon Allure Vertical Electric Fireplace. The narrow vertical design (only 16" wide) of this wall-mounted fireplace makes it a perfect fit for rooms with little wall space. Available in heights: 32" and 38" high.
You will love the tall flame of this vertical fireplace and the glass sides that allow viewing the flames from more angles.
Napoleon Allure™ Vertical is designed to be hung on a wall and can be simply plugged into a standard electrical outlet. With wall mount installation it will only stick out 5 5/8". You can also partially recess it into a wall for a more clean look and even hardwire it in.
Napoleon Allure™ Vertical has a clean face design without any grills, thanks to the hidden vent and angled glass that allows heat to be efficiently moved out into the room. As with all electric fireplaces, the flame works with or without heat so that you can enjoy this gorgeous decor piece all year round no matter the season. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
What's Included: Allure Vertical Electric Fireplace, Crystal Clear Cube Media, Birch Log Set (For 38" Model Only), Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
- Wall Mounted or Partially Recessed Installation
- Up to 5,000 BTU’s
- 1,500 Watts
- Simply plugs in a standard electrical outlet or can be hard-wired
- Clean look without any grills
- Hidden vent in the front of the fireplace and angled glass allows heat to be efficiently moved out into the room
- No minimum clearance restrictions to combustibles from the top, bottom, back, and sides. 36" minimum clearance from the front to combustible materials such as curtain drapes, furniture, bedding, paper, etc.
- Can be easily hung on the wall with a built-in bracket or partially recessed
- This appliance IS suitable for installation in a bathroom
- Multicolor flame created by a variety of ember bed and accent light color combinations including white, blue, green, red, yellow, purple and auto-cycle
- Conveniently control fireplace functions via the control panel or remote control
- Crystal clear cube ember bed accents the flame
- Easy installation with a built-in mounting bracket and included hardware… simply hang, plug and play
- Sleep Timer from 0.5 to 8 hours
- CSA 22.2 NO. 46 / UL 21022718
- 15 AMP Grounded Circuit
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- Offered in two sizes 32" and 38" high:
- 32 Dimensions : 32"h x 16"w x 5 5/8"d
- 38 Dimensions : 38"h x 16"w x 5 5/8"d
- Crystal clear cube media ember bed included
- Birch log set included with the 38" Model
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Allure Vertical Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Crystal Clear Cube Media - 1 bag
- Birch Log Set (For 38" Model Only) - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual 1 - pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.