Dimplex IgniteXL 74" Built-in Hardwired Electric Fireplace (XLF74)
Dimplex IgniteXL 74" linear electric fireplace is ideal for hotel lobbies, restaurants, as well as home or high rise installations. This impressive 6-foot fireplace is more lifelike than any other electric fireplace of this size. Edge-to-edge glass offers a flawless panoramic view of the dazzling flames from any angle. At only 5.5 inches deep, and with no chimney or gas line required, Dimplex IgniteXL can be installed virtually anywhere.
As an added bonus, this fireplace is maintenance free, cost-efficient, and safe for people and the environment.
Optional Trim Kit for 2" x 4" Installation: IgniteXL Trim Kit
- Dimplex patented Comfort$aver® ceramic heating system uses 11% less energy than the leading quartz infrared heater by automatically adjusting fan speed and heater wattage to safely and precisely match the requirements of the room.
- Choose from a variety of brilliant color themes or cycle through a range of colors using the prism mode, freezing on the hue of your choice.
- Control 100% of the fireplace features from the comfort of your chair with the remote.
- Enjoy the ambiance of the flame with or without the heater for year-round comfort and enjoyment.
- Less Frame, More Flame: Clean-face design offers flawless panoramic views.
- Backlit controls are hidden when not in use.
- Low-profile design fully recesses in 2"x 6" wall construction and 2" x 4" with optional trim.
- Hardwire using 120V or 240V for powerful heating.
- Heats up to 500 sq.ft. on 120V and up to 1000 sq.ft on 240V.
- Multi-Fire XD® Flame Effect A true alternative to gas, the patented Multi-Fire XD™ flame effect accurately reproduces a natural flame.
- With no flame heat or emission and a glass front that remains cool to the touch; our fireplaces are the safe choice for your home.
- Comes with diamond-like acrylic ice ember bed chunks that sparkle with the reflected light.
- Includes an installed ¾ in. (2.0 cm) trim. Depending on the installation, this trim can be removed by removing the securing screws and the 4 trim pieces.
- Sleep Timer can be set to automatically shut off the fireplace
after a preset time (from 30 minutes to 8 hours)
- Dimensions: 74 1/4"W x 15 5/8"H x 5 7/8"D
- Framing Dimensions: 16" H x 74 ⅝ in. W, with a bottom sill that is
a minimum of 3.5 in. deep (refer to the manual for details)
- 1500W /120V /12.5 Amps or 2500W /240V /10.4 Amps
- A dedicated, properly fused 15 Amp circuit is required
- Weight: 129 lbs
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Optional Trim Kit for 2" x 4" Installation: IgniteXL Trim Kit
If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Modern Blaze you may return it in its original condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!
FAST, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE CONTINENTAL US
We offer standard free shipping within the Continental US. If you chose our free shipping, expect your order to arrive within 2-12 business days.
We also offer priority shipping option. With this option, many items the ship same day (if ordered by 11am EST, Monday-Friday) and delivery should be expected within 2-7 business days.
Please note that sometimes we experience unusually high demand and run out of stock. If this happens and the item you ordered is unavailable, we will notify you right away and offer you an option to either wait for the item to become available or to cancel your order.
We will also notify you of any changes in the anticipated ship date.
Our smaller, lighter orders (under 62 lbs) will ship via FedEx or UPS Ground. They will be delivered to your door without a signature requirement.
Our larger, heavier items will be shipped freight via a freight carrier like R+L Carriers, Estes, SAIA, FedEx or UPS Freight. These shipments are delivered curbside, a delivery appointment and an adult signature are required to receive the shipment.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
If you need inside delivery, we can arrange it for you at an extra cost. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Disclaimer: We have no influence over carrier's operations and we cannot make a package within their system move any quicker. We do not issue refunds if your package is not delivered at the time you want it. If you have a deadline, please order early to avoid disappointment. If you paid for our priority shipping and the item arrived later than 7 business days we will refund you the shipping cost.
Modern Blaze is not responsible for any delivery error from the shipping company when the information we have provided is correct. If your package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company and it may take up to 10 days to resolve.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - NO RESTOCKING FEES - FREE RETURN SHIPPING
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Modern Blaze, you can return it within 30 days after delivery for a full refund, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned.
To return an item, submit your request in writing and send it to email@example.com. We will send you a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
The following items may not be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty;
- Items that have been used or modified in any way.
- Items without the original packaging.
- Made-to-order items.
- Any items shipped to Canada.
Dimplex warrants their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of the first purchase.
In 1991, Dimplex North America Limited entered the North American market by acquiring several leading electric heating brands – Electromode, Sentinel, Chromalox and Westcan.
New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North America Limited. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 30 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology and others are pending.
Stoves, fireplaces and specialty fireplaces are sold throughout North America under the Dimplex brand name for consumers and under OptiFlame for builders.
Dimplex North America Limited is headquartered in a 200,000 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility located in Cambridge, Ontario. To service the company's customer base throughout the United States Dimplex operates a 218,000 square foot distribution facility located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
We had a great experience with customer service
Just installed the fireplace and it looks amazing. The quality seems good, hopefully it will continue to work well for a long time
We love our Dimplex fireplace. The narrow depth was perfect for our small basement and it looks great on top of our floating cabinet. It adds so much warmth to our space and a whole lot of ambience even when the heat isn't turned on. The choice of flame colours is fun too. Couldn't imagine our basement without it!
We got the BEST surprise when we installed this fireplace...the videos we'd seen looked good, but we were still crazy-skeptical about buying an electric fireplace. Now that it is installed, I want more int he house...and outside...haha! This thing is AMAZING! The photos taken with my phone don't do justice to the fireplace. It looked great in daylight and at night.