Vail 26 Deluxe Gas Is a Complete Gas Fireplace and Mantel Package That's Easy to Install
Traditional fireplaces are beautiful, but they can be a pain to use and maintain. You have to worry about getting the right type of wood, making sure the chimney is clean, and putting out the fire properly. Not only do you have to worry about all of that, but traditional fireplaces also produce a lot of smoke and ash that can dirty your home.
The Empire Vail 26 Deluxe Gas Fireplace & Mantel Package is the perfect solution! This gas fireplace is easy to use and produces no smoke or ash. It also has a beautiful traditional design that will complement any home décor.
The gas firebox comes with a mantel made of Oak with two finish options - Cherry and White. Each mantel component is finished at the same time, by the same craftsman, and uses the same batch of finish. Choose what looks best with your décor.
Optional accessories are available and sold separately, make your fireplace look even better with the optional banded brick liner. Or, choose an optional control option. Handheld remotes and wall switches are available to easily and conveniently control your fireplace.
Enjoy the heat, ambiance, and convenience of a traditional-looking gas fireplace with modern features! Get it now, shipping is free!
This fireplace is also available in other configurations: Empire Vail Vent-Free Gas Fireplaces Collection
Note: Do not install in a confined space less than 50 cubic feet. See Manual for more info.
What's Included: Vent-Free Gas Firebox, Mantel, Ceramic Fiber Logs, Hood, Outer Frame, Louvers, and User's Manual
Empire Vent-Free Gas Fireplace Video:
- Built-in Vent-Free Indoor Gas Fireplace
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- 99.9% Fuel Efficient saves you money on gas
- Ceramic Fiber Logs included for a traditional wood-burning fireplace look
- Includes Hood, Outer Frame, and Louvers in Matte Black for style
- Push-button Piezo Igniter with control knob is easy to use
- Millivolt with On/Off Switch for your convenience
- Flexible gas line required to complete installation (sold separately)
- ANSI Certified
- UL Listed
- CSA Approved
- Minimal Assembly Required
- Max Heat Output: 20,000 BTUs
- Firebox Opening: 18 1/8" H x 26" W
- Dimensions: 41" H x 39 1/2 W" x 14 5/8" D
- Weight: 154 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty with a Five-Year Limited Labor Warranty - Combustion Chamber and Heat Exchanger
- Limited 5-Year Parts & Labor Warranty – All Other Components
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories, and Parts
What's in the Box:
- Vent-Free Gas Firebox - 1 pc.
- Mantel - 1 pc.
- Ceramic Fiber Logs - 1 set
- Hood - 1 pc.
- Outer Frame - 1 pc.
- Louvers - 1 set
- User's Manual
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty with a 5-Year Limited Labor Warranty on Combustion Chamber and Heat Exchanger
Limited 5-Year Parts & Labor Warranty – All Other Components
(Except Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories and Replacement Parts)
Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories, and Parts
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!